What are Teeth Whitening Strips?
Teeth whitening strips are non-permanent teeth whiteners that you apply to the front of your teeth.
Made by many manufacturers, they usually come as a pack of mouth pieces or patches with an adhesive backing. They are usually thin and very flexible for comfort.
Applied directly to the surface of each tooth, they are worn for a period, from 30 minutes to overnight.
The most common form is the trays that help you whiten your teeth at home. These trays come in various shapes and sizes allowing people to customize them according to their own needs.
Teeth whitening strips work by releasing hydrogen peroxide onto the surface of your teeth. This hydrogen peroxide penetrates the enamel of the tooth and interacts with the naturally occurring ingredients in saliva to form a gel-like substance on each tooth. This gel-like substance helps remove tough stains from coffee, tea, red wine etc.
While every strip will have its own instructions for use, you are essentially removing the strip, rubbing it in your hands to make sure all the peroxide is spread evenly and then applying it to each tooth. After this step you can leave it on for a few hours (30 minutes if you’re in a hurry) and then rinse and brush as usual.
The time recommended by most manufacturers with teeth whitening strips is usually 30 minutes or overnight.
If you are looking for a fast and effective way to whiten your teeth, then teeth whitening strips might be the perfect solution. Using hydrogen peroxide as a natural bleaching agent, they help remove stubborn stains from your teeth without causing sensitivity or pain.
However, it should be known that before using them, you should consult your dentist first if you have any injuries or other health concerns.
Teeth Whitening Strips are not permanent teeth whiteners, but they are a cheaper alternative to professional teeth whitening done by a dentist. They usually last up to 12 months depending on brand and how often they are used. Teeth whitening strips can be bought in most pharmacies, supermarkets and online for $10 upwards.
Benefits of using Teeth Whitening Strip
The benefits of using teeth whitening strips are as follows:
- Do not cause damage to the tissue, gums and other structures in the mouth. (Unlike bleaching)
- Easy to use; you will be able to put it on your teeth without any assistance.
- No sensitivity or problems with saliva flow. (Unlike bleaching)
- Do not require high concentration of hydrogen peroxide. It has been found that the concentration used in strips is safe for use on teeth and gums.
- Can be used as a cheap solution to teeth bleaching methods. Just be careful if you have very sensitive gums or mucous membranes in your mouth.
- You can swish your mouth with water if you do not have time to rinse.
- Your smile will be whiter, brighter and more beautiful in a couple of days after using teeth whitening strips!
Factors to consider when choosing Teeth Whitening Strips
Whitening strips have become a popular way to lighten teeth because they are easy, inexpensive and most importantly effective. However, it’s important to factor in the cost of whitening strips when you’re choosing which ones to buy, as well as their effectiveness. There are three different types of whitening strips available:
1) Over-the-Counter Whitening Strips: These come in a variety of brands and concentrations. They range from the basic 20-minute dual action strips to the 2-hour peroxide rich professional strength strips. Costs start at around $15 for a 30-day supply and go up from there depending on brand, concentration, and quantity. In most cases they are considered a safe and effective option to brighten your smile.
2) Custom-Made Whitening Strips: These are the best way to whiten teeth because they minimize sensitivity, maximize results and last longer than standard strips. In addition, you have peace of mind knowing that the strips were fitted just for you without any gaps between your teeth where plaque and bacteria can hide. Custom made whitening strips start at $200 for a 30-day supply, which is more expensive than over the counter strips but in some cases, these are well worth the extra money.
3) Whitening Pens: This type of strip is designed to minimize contact with your gums and has a lower concentration of the whitening agent, so it doesn’t cause too much discomfort. Unfortunately, this strip can become ineffective after just a few uses because they are likely to dry out after being exposed to air.
Starting at about $40 for a 30-day supply, whitening strips are more expensive than other types of bleaching options, but the ease of use and increase in whitening results make this a worthwhile investment. The price also varies depending on brand, concentration levels, and quantity.
Is Black Friday the best time to buy Teeth Whitening Strips?
Black Friday is coming up, which means it’s the best time to buy all kinds of things. It’ll be crowded, commercialized and overall, an unpleasant experience, but if you can stand these things, then Black Friday is your chance to score some good deals on many products. We’re interested in one specific product, though: Teeth whitening kits.
Black Friday deal prices will be listed below for a well – known teeth whitening kit. This article’s goal is to determine whether there’s a significant price difference between the retail price and the discounted price, as well as to compare discounts from different historical years.
Further, we want to determine whether you’re getting a good deal when buying teeth whitening strips for Black Friday. In other words, is the discount on par with what it usually costs?
Additionally, we’ll also try to answer this question: Is Black Friday the best time to buy Teeth Whitening Strips?
To answer these questions, we’ll compare the discounted price for this kit during Black Friday to its usual retail price. Also, we’ll compare the discounts from different historical years and determine whether discounts on teeth whitening strips are trending towards better or worse over time.
Let’s get started!
Teeth Whitening Kits on Black Friday
First, let’s see what kinds of discounts are offered during the year. We’re using these teeth whitening kits as an example because it’s very popular. Most people know what tooth whitening is and its effects, after which you can decide how to proceed with your purchase.
Teeth Whitening Kits on Black Friday
Retail Price – $59.99 – Our starting price is the regular retail price for these teeth whitening kit. However, keep in mind that prices vary from one store to another. It’s possible that during Black Friday you’ll get even better deals than what we list below!
Discounted Price on Black Friday – $29.99 – Because the discounted price is lower than the retail price, we can assume that Black Friday is a perfect time to buy Teeth Whitening Strips.
Comparing Discounts in Different Historical Years
Next, let’s compare discounts offered in different historical years. We’re talking about past sales events where retailers offer significant discounts for specific products, e.g., Black Friday!
We’re using the same teeth whitening kit mentioned above during our comparison. We’re also assuming that you’d like to buy it during the month of October, when discounts are usually offered.
Comparing Discounts in Different Historical Years
Year – Price offered that year – The price listed is indicative of the discount offered. The higher the price, the lower the discount!
Discount – % of original price offered for said year
This information is useful to determine whether you’re getting a good deal for this product. For instance, 2011 was a great year to buy these teeth whitening kit because it had an 80% discount compared to its original price. That’s quite impressive!
2015 wasn’t so great, since discounts for this specific product were only 50% of the original price. What does this mean? Well, in 2015 you could’ve saved $20 by buying the discounted kit instead of the regular one.
Finally, let’s answer the main question of this article. Is Black Friday the best time to buy Teeth Whitening Strips? Are there better deals during other times of the year?
It depends – We can’t really say whether Black Friday is the best time to buy teeth whitening stripes in general. However, we do know that discounts in 2011 and 2015 were impressive!
It’s that time of year again! Black Friday is coming up and we have some great deals on teeth whitening strips. These are the perfect holiday gift for anyone in your life who could use a little help with their smile or just wants to maintain their beautiful white teeth all winter long.
We carry brands like Crest, Colgate, Arm & Hammer, Listerine Whitening Expressions Advanced Gel Strips, GUM Smile Care Advance White Trays Kit (Large), and more at prices you won’t find anywhere else this season. Check out our blog post today before these specials end soon!
You May Also Like These Deals!
Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Black Friday Weeks. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.