Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
Are you looking for the most affordable iPads? Here is your guide to all the best discounts available on every model.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be about finding the best deals on popular products, but you can still find many fantastic iPad deals throughout the year. You need to know everything about Apple iPads to make the most informed purchasing decision possible.
$329.00 $599.00 $178.75 $999.00
What are the various models of the Apple iPad?
As soon as you shop for an Apple iPad, you’ll realize that multiple models are available. How do you determine which one is best suited to your wants, needs, and budget? Consult our overview of the various Apple iPad models to learn more:
- iPad is what most people envision when they hear the term “Apple tablet.” The most recent model features an A13 Bionic processor, storage capacities beginning at 64GB, and an ultra-wide front camera. This iPad model is robust and user-friendly, making it ideal for many individuals and applications.
- iPad Air elevates the concept of a lightweight and thin tablet. If you purchase one of these tablets, you will receive a stunning liquid retina display, a 10.9-inch screen, a secure Touch ID built into the top button, and processing power provided by an A14 Bionic chip. In addition, this tablet is available in five vibrant hues.
- As its name suggests, iPad Pro brings things to a higher level. The Apple M1 processor enhances this iPad model’s performance. This portable tablet features blazing-fast cellular speeds, an incredible 12.9-inch liquid retina XDR display, and all-day battery life.
- iPad Mini is a powerful miniature tablet that places the iPad’s enchantment in the palm of your hand. This device features an all-screen design, an A15 Bionic chip, an 8.3″ liquid retina display, and blazingly fast 5G connectivity in four distinct colors.
Best iPad Black Friday – FAQs
- US: Amazon: regularly has the lowest prices around.
- Best Buy: fewer discounts but bundles sometimes available.
- B&H Photo: best for older and refurbished models.
- Newegg: massive range of older devices.
- Walmart: often price matches Amazon on Air and Pro.
For those who want the best balance of price and performance, the iPad Air 5 is clearly the iPad to choose right now. It doesn’t have the same screen appeal as the iPad Pro, but it comes remarkably close considering how much cheaper it is.
You can scan for the best offers and deals on iPads throughout the year, but you’ll actually find some of the best deals on iPads on Back Market, even for Black Friday 2022. Whether you’re looking for an iPad mini, iPad Pro, or another iPad — Back Market is exactly where you want to be.
An iPad with 64GB storage or less is suitable if you want to browse the internet, check your email, Facetime, or watch series. It’s enough storage capacity to download apps and play some games.
Find the best Apple Black Friday deals leading up to and during Black Friday. While Apple typically adds gift cards to select purchases, many third-party retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Target, B&H and Adorama will knock hundreds of dollars off Apple products.
The 2022 iPad Air has the same performance as the 2021 iPad Pros, but it’s $200 to $500 cheaper. The 256GB iPad Air that costs $750 still has twice the storage of the iPad Pro for $50 less. Apple’s iPad Pros differentiate with ProMotion screen tech, better cameras, and a 12.9-inch option.
On paper, the Air is the better device. It offers more impressive specifications, including a larger screen and faster processor. On the other hand, the standard iPad is cheaper – by quite a margin – and still delivers an excellent experience.
Most people should get the new Air, but this gives you that added screen size. The sixth-gen, 2018 iPad can be found for under $200. For basic use, as long as you don’t intend to play immersive games or use a lot of video creation apps, this iPad still has all the power you’d need for the next three years or so.
Pick the 2022 iPad Pro if you want the extra power and better screen over other iPads. It’s very fast, the screen display and speakers are excellent for kicking back and watching movies, and it’s a great tablet for my creatives who need added power for video or photo editing.
With the global supply shortages continuing to cause problems, multiple sources have confirmed Apple has decided to cut iPad production by around 50%. Older iPhone models are also not immune, with some components from the iPhone 12 or earlier being re-allocated to iPhone 13 production.
You May Also Like These Deals!
Best Apple AirPod Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Apple Watch Deals
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at Black Friday Weeks. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.